Dating Tips from Jason Lee, CEO of MailOrderHusbands.Net
As an authority on dating and best practices I am always being asked for advice, here are some of my most basic tips. I hope this helps you:
- Cleanliness: I put this first because a good first impression is important. You don’t necessarily have to take a shower, but wear something without food stains
- Loosen Up: You don’t want to be too nervous, it’s good to have a few drinks before a first date
- Be Cool: Seeming eager is frowned upon, it’s good to show up around 30 minutes late to your first date, don’t seem too enthused, it looks desperate
- Compliment Your Date Immediately: Say nice things like: “I dig what you’re wearing, can’t wait to see what’s underneath”
- Tell It Like It Is: When you have an opinion make it clear, make sure that person knows where you stand
- Impress Them: It never hurts to embellish your stories, your date needs to know that you are a rock star
- Talk About Yourself Frequently: Prepare some speeches that detail why you are a great catch
- Look Popular: It’s good to arrange to have lots of people call you or run into you when you are out on a date
- Exit Strategy: Have one, if the date is not going well do you just excuse yourself and head out the backdoor? I would.
Jason recently presented these tips when asked to be the keynote speaker at a recent mail order spouse conference in Bangkok. Click here to be his friend on Facebook.